and peach Cream
Lemon raspberry sundae
time about 10 minutes
Ingredients you will need for 4 servings.
5 oz. sugar
3 tablespoons thin cream fresh or
1/2 pint milk
Mix the cornflour with 4 oz. sugar and blend to a thin cream with the egg yolks
and a little
of the milk.
2. Heat the remaining
milk with the thinly pared lemon rind.
3. Strain the milk on to the cornflour
mixture, return to the heat, bring to the boil and allow
boil for 3 minutes, stirring.
4. Remove from heat, stir in lemon juice, then
5. Beat egg whites until stiff, beat in remaining sugar.
lightly into cooked mixture, chill well.
7. Arrange alternate layers of lemon
mixture and raspberries in sundae glasses.
8. Serve with sponge or wafer biscuits.